- The PVS viscometer system is the routine instrument for aggressive solvents in polymer chemistry. With a high sample throughput and maximum work safety, it provides largely fully automated, precise and reproducible results. The PVS-based autosampler has become indispensable in many polymer laboratories worldwide.
- Customer-specific configurations adapt the system to your individual application. If these change, existing systems can be extended and adapted at any time thanks to the modular design.
- Software modules for GLP, CFR part11 compliance and database connection optional.
- Standard-compliant measurements require glass capillary viscometers. The Visco.Fix system makes them reliable, clean and safe.
- The iVisc is the transfer model from stopwatch to automatic measurement. Do not sacrifice precision and reproducibility for low sample volumes.
The power supply via USB allows a flexible use in the laboratory.
|ISO 307||ISO 2909||IEC 60450|
|ISO 1628||ASTM D 2532||ISO 5153|
|ASTM D 4601||DIN 51562|
LAUDA Scientific GmbH
Dr. Ulf Reinhardt
Telephone: +49 09343 503-340
Fax: +49 09343 503-222